Collection of compositions & photos of an aspiring equine journalist

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter White

I just want to report that there is a certain something about a cold, cloudy day. Grey clouds start to sprinkle a little wintery whiteness, a cozy blanket to cover Blacksburg. Nestled in the warmth of my townhouse, snuggled in a logo hoodie and sweatpants I gaze out at the winder wonder land outside my window. SNOW! I am so, very excited. How is it that this can make the most mature people turn child-like? Maybe because it is fluffy white powder begging to be romped about in? Maybe it is magic. I vote for a combination of the two. Maybe it is because tomorrow is a Saturday. SNOW. SNOW. SNOW.

Pictures of our blizzard to follow. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I totally commented on the post with my picture on it, but it's not showing up now :( anyhoo, lovin this winter wonderland post, and I agree...there's something about snow that instills the urge in you to go play and build a snowman.

    You should check out the snow pictures I took this weekend of Pat and his sister and their new puppy, Koda :)

    ReplyDelete