Collection of compositions & photos of an aspiring equine journalist

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Favorites of 2009

Okay, so here are a few photos that I have deemed as my favorites from 2009. It was a fantastic year, between my internship at the Virginia Horse Center over the summer that was more than a mere life experience, as well as transitioning from a Junior to a Senior at Virginia Tech this year. Yes, it really has been a doozy! You will notice that I certianly am an avid equestrian and try to find beauty in the outdoors everyday. ENJOY!

June 2009 - Virginia Travel Guide photoshoot


Spring 2009 Dogwood at Chestnut Bay Stables


Random portrait shot of my horse buddy, Rachel and Miss Julia


August 2009, Miss Julia & Summer at Sunrise Stables in Lexington, VA, content in munching on some fresh clover.


December 2009, White House Christmas Tree and the Washington Monument
[I thought this was a wicked cool shot!]


No comments:

Post a Comment