Collection of compositions & photos of an aspiring equine journalist

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Counting Sheep

So I got back from spring break vaca on sunday night very, very late. It literally took me about 3-4 days to just fully recover. Now, Mexico has exploded out of my travel tote bag and is all over my room. AH!

Further, I just finished taking a quiz for this extremely interesting travel and tourism class that is online this semester. We have to make a travel itiniary for our term project and mine is going to be on New Zealand. Yay. I have TRULY always wanted to visit there! My first fun fact that this country's sheep population is double the actual amount of residents. So if I ever visited and could not sleep, I am sure I would have plenty of sheep to count =)

Pictures from the islands later - I highly recommend cruising! It was a fantastic vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment