Collection of compositions & photos of an aspiring equine journalist

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what makes me smile

On rainy days where the temperature is not above 40* in a place where walking 15-20 minutes to classes from parking lot/bus stops is necessary, I wish there was actually a rain coat that would keep me fully dry. gah. Haven't found it yet. Note: Muck Boot Company's 'Hoser' boots I received for Christmas did hold up SUPERB today, and were warm & comfy too. A+ to you, MBC. So, to counter the gloomy, gray weather - I have made a list of things that make every word not just 'good' but FABULOUS.

-anatomy lab dissection....good [I know, I'm wierd! but they put me in such a good mood...]
-driving barefoot good
-red wine good
-Friday night good
-bubble bath good
-green mint ice cream good
-flip-flop weather good
-spa pedicure good
-underwear sale good
-convertible sports-car....good
-Virginia Tech football...................AMAZING!

Okay, so the last one is better than good. But all are things to make me, and hopefully you, smile on a dreary day. "And so shines a good dead in a weary world."

No comments:

Post a Comment