Collection of compositions & photos of an aspiring equine journalist

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

"So shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka to Charlie

Today was a trying one. After a long week on cloud nine with my judging team, bad news. I found out I did not receive the internship I had been hoping and praying for nights on end. However, everything happens for a reason. I need to realize that I am not meant to do everything I wish or everything I want. Everything happens for a reason. I will try to take some of my fabulous friends, family and roommates advice...get back up on my feet and start to walk again. Trudge; Just put one foot in front of another and see where it takes me.

In ending, my neighbor's tattoo ...

"Not all that wonder are lost." I guess it is my time to wonder, find out where I am supposed to be and take full advantage of that opportunity. Adios Virginia Tech. I will miss you - but I will always remain a Hokie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment