Collection of compositions & photos of an aspiring equine journalist

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, May 3, 2010

Life.

"Your life is an occasion. Rise to it."

A great movie quote that I heard on a very cute children's movie I enjoyed, cuddled up on the couch with my roommate. I sure will miss these last four years of college dearly, nights downtown, football games, crew regattas, VT Dressage Team shows, working at the farm, anatomy lab dissections, procrastinating with text twist online game with Holly, amazing Earth Sustainability Class experiences, everything about Block and Bridle, studying abroad, flipping horses for local friends...and all the wonderful people, professors and neighbors I have had the pleasure to meet.

Virginia Tech - it sure has been amazing. Take care of your kids, so that everyone can love college as much as I have. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment